These are the issues coming before various City of Charleston boards and committees and the review results that are specific to Daniel Island and the Cainhoy area. All meetings are open for public comment except the Technical Review Committee (TRC) meetings.
CITY OF CHARLESTON TECHNICAL REVIEW COMMITTEE
A meeting of the City of Charleston Technical Review Committee will be held at 9 a.m. on Jan. 14 via Zoom. To access via telephone, call 301-715-8592, then Webinar ID# 859 6475 0850, followed by password 682487. The agenda order may be subject to change at the discretion of the TRC administrator. Guests are encouraged to join the meeting 20 minutes prior to the published start time of a specific agenda item.
The items on the agenda for Daniel Island or the Cainhoy peninsula include:
• 808 Kings Oak Court, Governor’s Cay. Swimming pool and amenities building renovations. Owner: Lennar Carolinas, LLC. Applicant: Thomas & Hutton, 843-725-5269. Contact: Jason Hutchinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
At the meeting held on Jan. 7, the following item was reviewed:
• Preliminary subdivision plat plan and road construction plans for 81.3 acres at Lesesne Street (Fish Camp Island) on Daniel Island. 62 lots for single family residential subdivision. Owner: The Daniel Island Company. Applicant: Thomas & Hutton Engineering Co. 843-725-5276 Contact: Brian Riley email@example.com
. Results: Revise and resubmit to the committee.
REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
• Berkeley County Council conducts its regularly scheduled meetings on the fourth Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Berkeley County Administration Building, 1003 Highway 52, Moncks Corner.
• Berkeley County Board of Education meetings are held twice each month. The second meeting of each month includes special recognitions of students, employees and community members. The Executive Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. with the public meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m.
• Charleston City Council conducts its meetings on the second and fourth Thursdays of each month at 5 p.m.