These are the issues coming before various City of Charleston boards and committees and the review results that are specific to Daniel Island and the Cainhoy area. All meetings are open for public comment except the TRC meetings. Learn more about the time and agenda of each meeting at www.charleston-sc.gov/AgendaCenter/
CITY OF CHARLESTON PLANNING COMMISSION – MAY 19
• Clements Ferry Rd (The Marshes at Cooper River PUD – Cainhoy). Original TMS# 2670000004, 005, 010, 050-057, 069 & 071– approx. 36.09 ac. Request to amend the Marshes at Cooper River Planned Unit Development (PUD) Master Plan and Guidelines and to zone property on Clements Ferry Rd (TMS # 2710002153), approximately 0.15 acre, to be included in the PUD (Marshes at Cooper River). Owner: Sweetwater Apartments SC Phase II LLC
CITY OF CHARLESTON TECHNICAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – MAY 13
• Refuel – Point Hope. Revisions to previously approved site plan for a convenience store. Location: Point Hope Parkway. Acres: 2.18 Owner: Refuel Operation Company. Applicant: Cline Engineering, 843-991-7239. Zoning: PUD Contact: MATT CLINE firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mikasa Tract Subdivision Plat and Roads – Cainhoy. Location: Jack Primus Road. Acres: 229.38. # of Lots: 134 (multi-fam./Concept Plans). Owner: McAlister-Togant Clements Ferry, LLC. Applicant: Thomas & Hutton, 843-725-5241. Zoning: DR-1 Contact: David Williams, email@example.com
. Misc. notes: Preliminary plat and road construction plans for 134 single family lot subdivision.
CITY OF CHARLESTON TECHNICAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – MAY 20
• Woodfield at Point Hope. Site plan. Location: Point Hope Parkway Cainhoy. First Review. Board Approval Required: DRB.Acres: 10. # Units (multi-fam/Concept Plans): 223
Owner: WOODFIELD INVESTMENTS, LLC. Applicant: THOMAS & HUTTON 843-725-5276.Zoning: PUD Contact: Brian Riley, firstname.lastname@example.org
. Misc notes: Mixed use project (multi-family and retail) - 7 buildings, parking, and associated site improvements.
REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
• Berkeley County Council conducts its regularly scheduled meetings on the fourth Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Berkeley County Administration Building, 1003 Highway 52, Moncks Corner.
• Berkeley County Board of Education meetings are held twice each month. The second meeting of each month includes special recognitions of students, employees and community members. Executive Committee meets at 5:30 p.m.; public meeting starts at 6:30 p.m.
• Charleston City Council conducts its meetings on the second and fourth Thursdays of each month at 5 p.m.